Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am so proud of everything












My last day in Haiti my full report
my journey in Haiti, I have to say it was one of the best experience in my life. I met with a lot of people, I heard a lot of stories and saw so many things I am so proud of my team that help me out in Haiti and also would like to take the time, to thank all of my donors and sponsors that help me through my journey in Haiti, churches, schools that need to be built and also the agriculture systems in Haiti that really need a hand. But I need some irrigation water pumps system for the farmers to bring the water from the rivers to the farms. I took a lots of pictures so everyone can not only read but see for they own, that two months later the daily life of the Haitian people, without electricity, water, and a good food supplies I met with a lot of teachers that asking me to help them build new schools for the kids but me alone can’t do it all, I really need all kind of help that I can get to make they dream become a reality for every child to learn how to read and write and for every parents to be able to work they farms with good irrigation pumps water so they can sell they products and bring the economy in Haiti to a full start I don’t believe on that Give me or Help me mind set I believe that nobody owe you anything you owe everything to yourself, so for the Haitian people to understand that we need organization like mine, who will take the time to teach, and create opportunities for the farmers, and help with good Christian churches, and schools to be able to help the next generation through educations, agricultures and other great opportunity like build medical clinics, once again what a great way to serve my country with the help of some good friends, with churches and also donors, sponsors like you that really went as far as you could to help my foundation. Also a great and a special thank you to Temple Baptist Church in Nashville TN, the Cathedral of praise church in Nashville TN and also Brother Ryan J. bult from cross point community church in Nashville TN who has been praying for us and the Haitian people, a great thank you to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment