Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday morning in Haiti

I am bless to wake this morning, I am using a generator that I rented for $50 a day. The elctricity company only let us have electricity for four to five hours a day,the mayor of the town I am helping in Haiti will like to meet with me so I am going to get ready to go meet with him, he will like to talk to me about some of the project he will like to see happen in his town of Mirebalais, Haiti. a tent here in Haiti cost around $60 and most of the poor people sold they tent so they can feed they family, so can you imagine selling your tent just toput food on your table, after selling the tent the families will create or build a man made tent that's what I call them so whenever it rain everybody in that tent will get wet and get sick, so the need in Haiti is still needed and I am grateful for everyone that donated to my foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment