Saturday, March 27, 2010

angel's are everywhere


I went in Haiti for two weeks and when I got back my boss call me to let me know that my CPR card will be expired on the 30th of March little I did not know that all the class that was schedule for the month of March have already done, so Michelle Garcia. Who's one of my co-worker told me about a fireman captain name William Shann who can help me with me re-certification I called him and schedule to take the course. When I get there he's one of the best CPR instructor I've ever met I talk to him about my foundation and when I was living surprisingly he gave me $20.00 for my foundation. Wow I feel like he have giving me $20 millions, not knowing what I might be doing with the money with the Heart that gave him he gave it to me so I will say Mr. Shawn is one of the piece of Little Piece of Heaven Foundation. and everyone else's that's been really helping I am not going to put all the name's here but I just would like to take the time to thank. My co-worker's at Skyline Madison Medical center all the administration staff who really not only pray for my foundation who also donated to my great CAUSE of helping the Haitian people, Temple Baptist church, Cathedral of Praise. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment